Equipping individuals with tools to manage the state of their mental and physical health.
The Food Psychology Clinic runs workshops on nutrition for individuals, for organisations and schools/universities focussed on equipping individuals with information on nutrition but also with practical advice on how they can change their diet in a way that is sustainable over the long-term. The workshops delve into the field of food psychology - exploring how our thoughts and mindset around food play a big role in the food choices that we make.
Nutrition and How to Change your Diet Sustainably
- We cover what components make up a nutritious diet - also exploring how genetic make-up and the state of an individual's micro biome plays a role in the needs of each person’s unique body
- We cover why, despite knowing what food is healthy, most people are unable to make the dietary choices that they know are best for their health
- We cover the practical steps that all individuals can take to make sustainable changes to their lifestyles and food-related behaviours
- We explore the connection between food, mood and our thinking patterns and cover psychological tools that can be used to change an individual’s diet
- We equip individuals with tools that they can use to build a new relationship with food and to change their mindset around food and eating
Click on the link below to find out more about how the corporate workshops can benefit your organisation.
Click on the link below to find out more about how the school and university workshops could benefit your institution.
WORKSHOPS FOR INDIVIDUALS
Click on the link below to find out more about how these workshops can benefit you.
Workshops for individuals
“I felt this training was really valuable. I came to it thinking mostly that it might help me support others but it was actually really beneficial on a personal level too. Thanks to the people team for arranging this”
— Participant at a corporate workshop on resilience