Equipping individuals with tools to manage the state of their mental and physical health.
The Food Psychology Clinic runs workshops on the science of sleep for individuals, for organisations and schools/universities focussed on improving both the mental and physical health of individuals. Each workshop is tailored to the needs of the client/organisation and the goal of the workshops is to equip individuals with the tools that they need to manage both their mental and physical health effectively. This science of sleep training will enable individuals to improve the quality of their sleep; understand the importance of sleep; and understand what happens in their bodies when they are asleep. By optimising sleep quality, individuals can boost their mental and physical health - allowing them to be happier, healthier and more productive.
The Science of Sleep
- We cover why everyone needs sleep and the science demonstrating the benefits of sleep both for their mental and physical health
- We go into some detail on the science of sleep - covering what happens in our bodies and our brains when we sleep
- We explore practical tools that individuals can use to optimise their sleep quality, drawing on the scientifically-validated techniques from CBT-I
- We look at what may be getting in the way of individuals getting a good night’s sleep
- We make the connection between sleep quality, nutrition, stress, mental health and overall life-quality
Click on the link below to find out more about how the corporate workshops can benefit your organisation.
Click on the link below to find out more about how the school and university workshops could benefit your institution.
WORKSHOPS FOR INDIVIDUALS
Click on the link below to find out more about how these workshops can benefit you.
Workshops for individuals
“I felt this training was really valuable. I came to it thinking mostly that it might help me support others but it was actually really beneficial on a personal level too. Thanks to the people team for arranging this”
— Participant at a corporate workshop on resilience