Nobody should have to worry about food or feel out of control around food
For those of you with busy lives, I offer self-help programmes that are flexible and that you can easily incorporate into your busy schedule. It is important for me that you are fully supported throughout these programmes and you are encouraged to reach out to me with questions and thoughts as you work through the programmes.
The programmes would be suitable for you if you are struggling with your weight or with binge eating or comfort eating; if you would like to rebuild your relationship with food; or if you would just like to get healthy in a sustainable way. The options I offer are:
the 12-week online Binge-Eating Treatment Programme to help you to transform your relationship with food and your body whilst also assisting you to stop binge-eating/over-eating/emotional-eating and transform your life;
ten hypnotherapy recordings to help you to re-programme your thoughts and beliefs; and
5 mini-workbooks to help you to start challenging your thinking patterns and belief systems.
Online Binge-Eating Treatment Programme
12 Week Online Programme to help you to stop binge-eating, over-eating and comfort-eating
Stop binge-eating, over-eating and comfort-eating
An online transformation programme to help you to re-build your relationship with food, lose weight, stop binge-eating/comfort-eating/emotional-eating, feel great and boost your confidence and self-esteem. When you sign up you can expect to:
- learn how to control emotional eating and to cope with your emotions without feeling the need to turn to food
- learn why you feel like you have no willpower to change your diet or to exercise more and find out how you can get that willpower back
- lose weight without it feeling like a constant battle with food
- understand how your brain works, why you keep promising to start your diet "tomorrow/on Monday" and why this never works
- boost your confidence and self-esteem and finally find the courage to pursue your professional and personal dreams
- free yourself from the cycle of restricting your food intake and then over-eating or bingeing to instead maintain a healthy weight effortlessly
- learn how to manage any anxious feelings, stress and low mood so that you feel better day-to-day and don't need to turn to food to cope with these feelings
- manage any addicition to sugar and re-build your relationship with alcohol
- stop obsessing about food and your body to instead focus your thoughts and energy on pursuing your goals and dreams... and much more.
YOU CAN ALSO TRY OUT THE COURSE RISK-FREE WITH THE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
1 instalment - £310
3 instalments - £120/month
12 instalments - £30/week
Course plus BONUS 60 minute Skype session - £340
I use a range of techniques to help you to make permanent changes.
Each recording comes with a set of instructions on steps to implement to improve the relevant area of your life and/or a mini-workbook for you to complete to start exploring your thoughts and belief systems.
Changing your thoughts and beliefs to help you to change your relationship with food
These 5 mini-workbooks can help you to start challenging your thoughts and your belief systems and in turn help you to improve your relationship with food; boost your confidence; improve your mood and start transforming your life. The mini-workbooks cover the following topics:
understanding your thoughts and beliefs;
helpful thinking patterns and their impact;
managing your thoughts around food and your body;
perfectionism, procrastination and imposter syndrome; and
unpacking and managing stress.
It is recommended that these workbooks are used alongside the hypnotherapy recordings for maximum benefits.
5 workbooks - £10